Travel to Oslo
There are many options for traveling to Oslo
- Stockholm - Oslo: <600 NOK t/r
- Helsinki - Oslo: <1000 NOK t/r
- København - Oslo: <700 NOK t/r
- Use: www.skyskanner.com, norwegian.no or ryanair.com
Car to Oslo from...
- København: 5t56m / 604km
- Berlin: 11t40min / 1032km (or take the boat)
- Mora: 4t14m / 323km
- Karlstad: 2t34min / 255km
- Stockholm: 6t 03m / 540km
- Gøteborg 3t 06m / 306km
- Malmø: 5t 36m / 575km
- Trondheim: 6t 17min / 494k
Takin' the Train
When in Oslo
When arriving in Oslo you have 2 options: car rental, or public transportation.
- All public transportation (bus, tram and subway=T-bane are organized though Ruter.no.
- Its supereasy, and also has an App.
- Take the T-bane to the arena. The T-bane station Voksenkollen is only 400m from the arena(!)
- See schedual here: www.ruter.no
- Ruter.no is integrated into Goodle Maps. It is very convenient!
Public boat out on the fjord
When the weather is nice you should definitely take the boat from Vippetangen and out to the islands!
Use ruter.no for time schedule.
Visit the Ruter.no info-page.
More info about Air-travel
- The biggest airport in Norway.
- 63km and 47min north from Sandvika
- Airlines: Everyone, and SAS, Norwegian and FinAir. Not Ryanair.
- Visit: osl.no
- To/from the airport: flytoget.no, nsb.no or flybussen.no
Torp Airport (TRP)
- 105km and 73min south west from Sandvika
- Airlines: Ryanair, Widerøe, Norwegian, Wizz and KLM.
- Visit torp.no.
- To/from the airport: torpekspressen.no
Rygge Air Station (RYG)