Enten du vil det eller ikke så blir du en ambasadør - Night Hawk er verdt å prate om. Night Hawk er i Norge det 10Mila og Jukola er i nabolandene våre.
Special Events and Awards:
At 10Mila we awarded a special prize for everyone finished first on their leg (4 youth, 5 women and 10 men). The prize was a special-designed (from Red Bull) Night Hawk Cap (Produced by Trimtex)
The runners who finished first on their leg 10Mila 2013 was:
- Vegard Brun Saga NTNUI 1
- Hans Petter Mathisen NTNUI 1
- Lauri Sild Hiidenkiertäjät 1
- Oleksandr Kratov OK Orion 1
- Mattias Karlsson Halden SK 1
- Emil Wingstedt Halden SK 1
- Mats Haldin Halden SK 1
- Marcus Millegård Halden SK 1
- Thierry Gueorgiou Kalevan Rasti 1
- Vendula Haldin Halden SK 1
- Anni-Maija Fincke Tampereen Pyrintö 1
- Annica Gustafsson IFK Lidingö SOK 1
- Emma Johansson Domnarvets GOIF 1
- Lena Eliasson Domnarvets GOIF 1
- Simon Imark Tullinge SK 1
- Essi Rantanen MS Parma 1
- Ingrid Lundanes Emblem IL 1
- Topi Syrjäläinen Helsingin Suunnistajat 1
Congratulations !! PS: Scroll down for picture gallerie of the winners!!
At Jukola we awarded free start pass to the top teams. Every team finishing top 25 got a special invitation and a free start to Night Hawk 2013.
At O-festivalen we gave tome credd to all the juniors. The prize was a day pass to norways no.1 rock and culture festival: Øyafestivalen (7.-10. August 2013). It was awarded the winners of the junior classes and also to two lucky loosers (the 2 that with just seconds didn't qualify for JWOC).
The winners was: